Are skinny jeans going out of style?
Well, before answering this question, I would like to narrate some incidental facts.
You know In the 1990s, they were the fashion trend of the decade. That was the skinny jeans. Those jeans were popular in the early 2000s by a TV show ‘Queer Eye for the Straight Guy’. They were seen as fashionable and easy to wear.
After 2000, they started becoming less popular because everyone wanted to be a hipster and not look like they were wearing “dead jeans”. Then in 2005, they remained so old that nobody wanted them anymore. Nowadays, some fashion-conscious girls consider that they look ridiculous with these narrow shape jeans.
Though some other girls think “Thin is in” but they also want a pair of jeans that would look good on them regardless of their body type.
Now, you are maybe thinking- Should I omit skinny jeans from my wardrobe? Then what can I wear that are good options for skinny jeans? Relax! Don’t get puzzled.
6 Trendy Jeans That Aren’t Skinny But Trending
Here are some excellent recommendations which we have sorted out accordance in with user reviews and our own research.
1. THUNDER STAR Women’s Patchwork Straight Leg Jeans
THUNDER STAR Women’s Patchwork Straight Leg Jeans are characterized by their unique and unusual color pattern. It is achieved by having patches of different colors sewn together.
- Fabric construction is 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Cute patchwork design with pockets on both legs.
- Solid colors are available in dark indigo, heather grey, and black.
- Moreover, they come in sizes ranging from 30 to 38.
- The price range is between $25 and $35.
2. SheIn Women’s High Waist Ripped Boyfriends Jeans Distressed Denim Long Pants
The design of the Boyfriend jeans is to make you look fashionable and feel comfortable. They have an elastic waistband with zipper closure, along inseam that reaches down to the ankle, and a high-waisted fit. This denim trend is also a good addition to any outfit. Because it looks good on its own or with many other colors.
- The main fabrics are 85% Cotton, 15% Polyester.
- They have a total of four pockets.
- Flawless matching with t-shirts, blouse, and pair with ankle booties or sandals.
- Boyfriend jeans are the perfect accessory for your wardrobe, flattering to all sizes. You can wear them while traveling, shopping, on your vacation, to school, to work, or just for your casual regular attire.
- Price is around $25-$40 online.
3. Women Patchwork Jeans High Waisted Straight Leg Stretch Denim Pants Girls Fashion Color Block Patch Jeans
Women Patchwork Jeans High Waisted Straight Leg Stretch Denim Pants Girls Fashion Color Block Patch Jeans are comfortable to wear. These jeans have good elasticity and are stretchable. The cutting design is fashionable as well as trending. Moreover, the used fabrics are skin-friendly and breathable.
- The fabric materials are 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- This cool fabric will conform to your body’s shape and height. Embroidery detailing on pockets, zipper and button closure, pockets on the front and back.
- Additionally, These jeans are easy to clean and maintain.
- These jeans are available in a number of fashionable fun colors like gray, black, red, etc.
- The price is about $18 – $38 online.
4. THUNDER STAR Women’s Patchwork Straight Leg Jeans Mid Rise Stretch Frayed Denim Pants
These pants are designed with a mid-rise and stretch fabric for maximum comfort. They have a straight-leg design. But you can easily roll up for wearing in the summer. The adjustable belt is placed at the natural waist. It is secured by an extra button to give you a slimmer look.
- The Fabric combination is 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- They also have a classic and simple yet stylish cut.
- They are easily washable and have a relaxed look.
- Furthermore, the stretchy fabric could help the jeans fit you perfectly. No matter what size you are. Soft stretch denim suits the body like a glove.
- The price range is $25 to $35.
5. SweatyRocks Women’s Casual Loose Ripped Denim Pants Distressed Wide Leg Jeans
SweatyRocks Women’s Casual Loose Ripped Denim Pants Distressed Wide Leg Jeans are loose-fitting jeans with a distressed look. They have wide legs and a tapered leg opening that is perfect for wearing over ankle boots or heels. The jeans feature ripped knees, faux pockets, raw hems, and an ankle zippered detail. These pants are ideal for layering under dresses and tops with an effortless personal style that will take you from day to night.
- The main fabric materials of these jeans are 65% Cotton, 25% Pintucked Polyester
- Their waistline is about 25 inches and the inseam length of the jeans is 27.5-30.0 inch
- These top-quality jeans are suitable for day-to-day wear, holidays, shopping, and vacations. Besides, you can pair this jean with an assortment of blouse, crop top, t-shirt, or any vintage shirt.
- Further, these casual jeans are machine washable.
- The price is about $28 to $38 online.
6. YESNO Women Casual Loose Cropped Pants Denim Bloomers
YESNO Women Casual Loose Cropped Pants Denim Bloomers are made of 100% cotton. These women’s jeans are lightweight and comfortable to wear in summer. They have a low waist, with a slim fit and cropped design.
- The used material is durable.
- Elastic waist with side pockets.
- In addition, these trendy jeans have the features of anti-wrinkle, quick-dry and comfortable.
- These women’s jeans are stylish with unique designs.
- The approximate price range is $35- $40.
New Fashion Wave Tips About Wearing Jeans
Trendy jeans are a growing fashion phenomenon with all different styles and types to choose from. Keep in mind some basic factors before you start wearing trendy jeans. For how to style them best, what color to wear, and what size to get, check out these handy tips.
- Make sure your jeans are of the right size so that you don’t look like a sausage in them.
- Styling with a belt to keep your pants from falling down. If you have to wear a belt, make sure it is wide enough so that it doesn’t dig into your skin when you bend over.
- Wear a sports bra with fitted or corseted shirts and tops to avoid sagging breasts. Try to hide any signs of back fat through clothing in low-cut necklines.
- Don’t forget about shoes. Make sure they are also trendy and most best suited with your in-vogue jeans.
- Lastly, use some unique jewelry that makes your look more trendy. Try accessories that coordinate with the pants like statement necklaces and earrings, or clutches to add depth to a simple outfit.
Also read: How To Make You Look Skinny In Leggings?
Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers regarding trendy jeans and relevant topics. Take a glimpse.
Are flare jeans comeback?
Yes, flare jeans are back in style! This year is the perfect time to buy them because they are on sale and will only get better with time.
Are baggy jeans are in trend?
The answer to this question is yes. Baggy jeans are in trend and have been for quite some time now.
Characteristics of Baggy jeans are low waist, wide legs, and loose fit. The styles can vary from straight leg to relaxed fit or slouchy, depending on the fabric.
Is it still OK to wear skinny jeans?
Skinny jeans are still in vogue for some skinny jeans lovers. As they consider skinny jeans are a great way to add some edge to their outfit. If you are one of them then is it ok to wear skinnies.
Are straight-leg jeans flattering?
Straight-leg jeans are flattering to most body types because they accentuate the natural curves of your legs. They also have a more youthful appearance, making them suitable for people in their 20s and 30s.
However, if you have a bigger waistline or hips, then straight-leg jeans may not be flattering on you because they don’t show off your figure.
Do wide-leg jeans make me look skinny?
If you have a small waist and hips, then these pants will make you look more proportionate and feminine. On the other hand, if you have a larger waist and hips, then it might be better to stick with regular-length jeans.
Are boot cut jeans outdated?
No, bootcut jeans are a classic staple of fashion and are still considered very fashionable.
Boot-cut jeans have been around for many years, and they will continue to be in style as long as they are worn with the right attitude.
Are jeans hard pants?
No. Jeans are soft pants, they can be made from denim or other fabrics.
Hard pants are trousers that have a stiffer material and a more structured shape.
What is a dark wash in jeans?
A dark wash is a color of denim styles jeans that looks similar to black. Dark washes can be created by using any number of techniques, such as a special washing process, dying the fabric, or burning it with a torch.
Dark washes are typically operable for jeans. Because they look good and fit well in casual settings where you might want to wear them without adding too much detail or flair.
Dark washes usually have faded colors and sometimes very subtle lines in the denim that help to break up the monotony of solid colors.
It is no secret that skinny jeans were also a popular trend in the fashion industry. It’s not surprising then that there are so many different brands and styles of skinny jeans. Nevertheless, If you’re thinking about buying a pair in the 21st century you ought to go with the flow.
It depends on your preference actually. If you are more comfortable in skinny jeans than other types then you can stay with that. Whereas, if you are keener to try something new then you can consider the above recommendations.
Also, share this writing with your chic buddies on social media. Feel free to exchange more unique ideas about the fashion world. Let us know in the comment box below. Cheers!